Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Guru Key Goleh - (Group Of Learners to Ensure Harmony)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

It took a while to post something on web, long I thought what I should post and what not.. what it will reflect or will it have our reflections or do I really need to write something, but after all this "To be or not To be" situation.

I thought, I should at least say or remind myself what I wanted to achieve with Guru Key Goleh - a concept that took birth four years back. I wanted to start this Blog early, so that it can be a placeholder for Guru Key Goleh (Group of Learners to Ensure Harmony) but it kept on lingering, coz of my daily chores, work commitments and of course my long lethargic stride. May be the time was not perfect or we can say it was not destined or may be this is my excuse. Any ways... here we go

GKG - Guru Key Goleh (Group of Learners to Ensure Harmony) means Servants of Guru Ji (Eternal Master) who feel blessed when they serve humanity. Guru key Goleh is a concept that has ever lived and helped every one of us. It exists if one believes and it fades away if one doesn’t. Guru Key Goleh is all about believing that someone takes great care of us and we are sent to this world with a specific task, with a precise role and clear purpose. Every breath confirms that your soul is here to perform a duty in HIS big scheme of things. With HIS Grace and with our destiny we can make difference to this world.

More i will post about GKG (Guru Key Goleh)....

1 comment:

Guruki said...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh
Great going Khalsa ji.May almighty guide you through to greater adventures.All the best.