Friday, May 23, 2008

God's Own Country - Imperfections with Perfections


God's Own Country - A place which belongs to nobody and which belongs to everybody, people here are imperfect in one sense but perfect in other sphere, as they are perfectly chisel by God in his own way.

Everyday we are reminded that we are here for a cause, and some may have found and listened to their inner voice and hold the courage to follow and some are on path of knowing... It may take a moment or a life or lives to know... which is unknown or known … "The more thinly the sieve is, scanty the outcome is"

I remember once I read some where that all words that begin with prefix "Im" actually reflects two sides of coin
E.g Imperfect actualy says - I M Perfect
Impossible - I M Possible

Will continue soon…. I hope it will be a wonderful journey

No comments: